Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who wrote gospel song working the road?» often ask the following questions:
❔ Who wrote the gospel song glory road?
❔ Who wrote gospel song?
- The original gospel songs were written and composed by authors such as George F. Root, Philip Bliss, Charles H. Gabriel, William Howard Doane, and Fanny Crosby. Gospel music publishing houses emerged. The advent of radio in the 1920s greatly increased the audience for gospel music.
- Who wrote gospel song be grateful?
- Who wrote gospel song come morning?
- Who wrote gospel song green pastures?
❔ Who wrote gospel song his song?
What is the most recorded song in southern gospel?
- The Lighthouse quickly became a huge hit in southern gospel and remains one of the most recorded songs in all of southern Gospel. From 1973 till 1980 The Hinsons were the co-hosts of the popular television show “The Gospel Singing Jubilee.” For over a year, the Hinsons maintained at least four songs in the monthly top ten of southern gospel music.
- Who wrote gospel song travelin man?
- Who wrote gospel song until then?
- Who wrote gospel song wasted years?
1 other answer
I don't knowit is probably40 years old plus
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Who wrote gospel song working the road?» so you can surely find the answer!Who wrote gospel song without him?
Who wrote the gospel song without him?
- Mylon LeFevre (born on October 6, 1944 in Gulfport , Mississippi) is a former Christian rock singer of his own Award-winning 1980s band, and a current preacher, who was born into a Southern Gospel family, The Singing LeFevres , but stopped attending church when he left home. At 17 years old, he wrote his first song, "Without Him," while in the Army.
- "Midnight Cry" is a Southern Gospel Christian song written by brothers Chuck and Greg Day, originally recorded by Gold City with Ivan Parker as the lead vocal. It has been recorded by many artists in many genres.
- Ordinary People (written by Danniebelle Hall) (recorded by Danniebelle Hall & also Mom Winans, The Harlem Gospel Singers, and Voices of One)
- Jerusalem is one of the most famous songs ever written. The hymn takes it works from a poem by William Blake and it’s often put forward as an alternative English national anthem What are the lyrics to ‘Jerusalem’? And did those feet in ancient time
- The song was written by Jack William Hayford, who is a pastor.
who wrote the gospel song "someday" no more heartachs someday no more tears I'll leave it all behind someday
Ronny HinsonBest known as writer of the gospel music standard “The Lighthouse,” which won the coveted Dove and Fan Award for Song of the Year in 1972, Ronny Hinson has traveled for years singing to some of the largest crowds ever to hear gospel music. Who wrote two coats gospel song?
- "Two Coats", was previously available only on " The Apostle " soundtrack album. It was written originally by Ralph Stanley and was one of his gospel standards for years. A new arrangement for the song was written by her husband/producer, Emory Gordy, Jr.
Who wrote Uncloudy Day gospel song?
- Jump to navigation Jump to search. Uncloudy Day, also known as Unclouded Day, is a gospel song written by Josiah Kelley Alwood in 1879.
Who was the original singer of Wasted Years?
- Wasted Years (Wally Fowler song) "Wasted Years" is a 1960 gospel song by Wally Fowler. Although taking credit for the song, the song was not actually written by Fowler, but by Albert Williams, Fowler's pianist with the John Daniel Quartet.
I have the words but need the music.
- "I Saw the Light" is a country gospel song written by Hank Williams. Williams was inspired to write the song while returning from a concert by a remark his mother made while they were arriving in Montgomery , Alabama. He recorded the song during his first session for MGM Records , and released in September 1948. Click to see full answer.
- The gospel track "Spirit" came out last night, the same night Beyoncé and Blue Ivy attended The Lion King 's premiere in L.A. The song was co-written by the singer, Ilya Salmanzadeh, and Timothy McKenzie.
Who wrote he touched me hymn?
- "He Touched Me" is a gospel song written by Bill Gaither in 1963. While Bill Gaither was accompanying Dr. Dale Oldham on his evangelistic crusades, the preacher said to him, "Bill, the word 'touch' is a very popular word.
Who sings the song Lean On Me?
- "Lean on Me" is a song written and recorded by American singer-songwriter Bill Withers. It was released in April 1972 as the first single from his second album, Still Bill. It was his first and only number one single on both the soul singles and the Billboard Hot 100.
What is one more Valley digital sheet music?
- One More Valley digital sheet music. Contains printable sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable digital sheet music file. Includes 1 print + interactive copy. Each additional print is $2.99
What does the song Stand By Me Mean?
- A song about enduring love, “Stand By Me” is, of course, a popular wedding tune. But for many, its lyrics also pack a deep political message. When “Stand By Me” first rose to popularity during the civil rights movement, it was used as a rallying cry for solidarity amongst people of color.
- Through The Fire - Gerald Crabb Artists Who Have Recorded A Song Written By Gerald Crabb
Who wrote “Precious Lord”?
- Account describes the writing of “Precious Lord” by gospel great Thomas Andrew Dorsey: True. Back in 1932 I was 32 years old and a fairly new husband. My wife, Nettie and I were living in a little apartment on Chicago’s Southside. One hot August afternoon I had to go to St. Louis, where I was to be the featured soloist at a large revival meeting.
Who wrote higher ground hymn?
- Higher Ground Hymn Story In the video below Christian Edition a well known Adventist male chorus, sing a classic Christian gospel song, Higher Ground (Lord Plant My Feet On Higher Ground). Johnson Oatman Jr (1856-1922) is the author of this prayer gospel song. The music to the words of the song was added by Charles Hutchinson Gabriel.
Who wrote Beulah Land?
- Oh, Beulah Land, Sweet Beulah Land. Squire Parsons still performs this song today, and so do many other artists. It’s a favorite especially in the Southern Gospel Circuit. When I was checking out the above song, I found another called Beulah Land, and it was written between 1875 and 1876 by Edgar Page Stites.