Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which country has many christians in asia?» often ask the following questions:
❔ How many christians are there in asia?
There are roughly 275 million Christians in Asia, with the largest population being concentrated in the Philippines with over 90 million Christians. Asia has the smallest percentage of the world Christian population and the percentage of Christians among Asians is also very low.
- Which african country has largest number of christians?
- Which country has the largest number of catholic christians?
- Which country has the most christians in the world?
❔ What country in asia has the largest number of christians?
- Which country in south africa has the most christians?
- What country in asia practices mainly catholicism?
- How many christians are there in the country of jordan?
❔ Name the that country has the most number of christians in asia?
Probably either India or the Philippines.
- What country has the most christians?
- What country has the most predominantly christians?
- What country has only 1 percent of christians?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Which country has many christians in asia?» so you can surely find the answer!What country has the highest percentage of christians?
The nation of Greece has the highest population of Christians. It is estimated that about 99.7 percent of all people in Greece are Christians.
Phillipenes (i might have spelt that wrong)
- The largest number of Arab Christians are in Egypt (around 8 millions). Many Arabs have emigrated from the Middle East in modern times. In some places such as the Americas, a big number of these Arabs are Christians. In Brazil, there are more than 12 million Arabs, and most of these people are Christian.
- How many Christians are there in Algeria ? Christians are a tiny minority in Muslim-majority Algeria. There are around 129,000 in a population of just over 43.3 million. How are Christians persecuted in Algeria?
- Christianity is the main religion in Angola. There are about 1,000 religious communities in the country, most of which are Christian. Roman Catholics constitute about half of the population.
The U.S. government estimates the total population at 98,000 (midyear 2020 estimate). According to the 2011 census, 17.6 percent of the population is Anglican, 12.4 percent Seventh-day Adventist, 12.2 percent Pentecostal, 8.3 percent Moravian, 8.2 percent Roman Catholic, and 5.6 percent Methodist.How many christians in arabia?
Are there any Arab Christians in the world?
- Arab Christians In Syria. The population of Arab Christians in Syria is estimated to be about 0.7 million people which is one of the largest populations of Arab Christians in the world. The Arab Christians in the country are of the Greek Catholic and Greek Orthodox denominations.
67% of them are christianHow many christians in armenia?
- The majority of Azerbaijan's nine million people are Muslim. There are only 10,000 Christians in the country. CBN News met the first ethnic Azeri Muslim who converted to Christianity.
Religions: Protestant 69.9% (includes Baptist 34.9%, Anglican 13.7%, Pentecostal 8.9% Seventh Day Adventist 4.4%, Methodist 3.6%, Church of God 1.9%, Brethren 1.6%, other Protestant . 9%), Roman Catholic 12%, other Christian 13% (includes Jehovah's Witness 1.1%), other 0.6%, none 1.9%, unspecified 2.6% (2010 est.)How many christians in bangladesh?
Bangladesh religious diversity as per 2011 census
|Hindus ( )||12,730,651|
|Buddhists ( )||898,635|
|Christians ( )||599,090|
Demographics by region
|%||Total Belarus||Vitebsk Region|
- Bhutan’s roughly 19,000 Christians, who are mostly southerners but also from other ethnic groups, are also treated like “second-class” Christians, as described by a pastor, who also requested anonymity.
- According to 2001 census data (available on the CIA World Factbook), Botswana population is Christian – 71.6%, Badimo – 6%, other (Islam, Hinduism, Baha’i Faith) – 1.4%, unspecified – 0.4%, none – 20.6% International Religious Freedom Report for 2011 for Botswana (pdf)
- Brazil is home to the largest population of Christians in South America, as well as to the greatest number of Catholics of any nation in the world. The country has 180,770,000 Christian adherents. Prevalence of all forms of Christianity stands at 90%.
|–Bulgarian Orthodox Church||7,274,479||59.4|
Religion in Burundi is diverse, with Christianity being the dominant faith. According to a 2008 estimate in CIA Factbook, about 86 percent of the population of Burundi is Christian (62.1% being Roman Catholic, 23.9% being Protestant), 7.9% follow traditional religions, and 2.5 percent is Muslim (mainly Sunni).How many christians in cambodia?
- Another 1.9% of the population is Muslim, made up almost exclusively of Cham and Malay ethnic minorities. Christianity arrived in Cambodia with the European colonizers, though the faith never spread successfully. Only about 0.4% of the population is Christian.
- How many Christians are there in Cameroon? There are 15.9 million Christians in Cameroon. They make up 61.3 per cent of the population. How are Christians persecuted in Cameroon? In the north, Islamic extremist group Boko Haram is active and has kidnapped and killed Christians for their faith.
- Christianity in Canada Since the vast majority of settlers and immigrants who colonized Canada came from Europe, European-style Christianity has long been Canada’s most popular religion, and today over 20 million Canadians, or more than 60 per cent of the population, claim Christianity as their faith.