Asked By: Melyna Quitzon
Date created: Sat, Oct 16, 2021 10:22 PM
Date updated: Fri, Jul 1, 2022 7:51 AM
Top best answers to the question «What was matthew's basic purpose in writing his gospel»
Most agree that Matthew wrote his Gospel to preserve and relay what he knew about Jesus' words and life.
What was Matthews purpose for writing his gospel?
- The Gospel of Matthew. The Gospel of Matthew Introduction In the second century A.D.,the Gospel of Matthew was placed at the very beginning of the New Testament.
- Gospel Of Matthew Essay…
- Christ in Gospel of Matthew…
- Comparing Matthews Gospel And John's Gospels…
- The Church and the Gospels of Matthew and Luke…
- The Matthew’s basic purpose in writing his Gospel was that he wanted to preserve what he knew about Jesus’ life and words. He wanted to make sure that the truth about Jesus would never be lost.