Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What religion is roman catholic and another religion combined?» often ask the following questions:
❔ Roman catholic is a religion?
Catholic Answer"Roman Catholic" started out as a slur used by protestants in the Church of England. The Catholic Church never uses "Roman." Yes, Catholicism is the religion that was started by Our Blessed Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, on His Apostle, Saint Peter, read St. Matthew's Gospel 16:17-19.
- Who was roman catholic religion introduced by?
- Can a catholic convert to another religion?
- Is the roman catholic religion the same as ukrainian catholic?
❔ Roman catholic main religion in russia?
I'm pretty sure that the larger amount of Christians in Russia are Eastern Orthodox Christian with some amount of born-again Christians.
- Is the roman catholic church a true religion?
- What celebration in roman catholic religion 40 days after death?
- Why is roman catholic the religion of latin america?
❔ What is another word for roman catholic church?
- Is the roman catholic church the dominant religion in colombia?
- Is the roman catholic church the official religion in guatemala?
- Is conan o'brien roman catholic?
1 other answer
Depends upon what the other religion is.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What religion is roman catholic and another religion combined?» so you can surely find the answer!Is the philippines roman catholic?
About 85 percent of the Philippines is Catholic.
26% are Catholic.
- Bolivia Table of Contents. Roughly 95 percent of Bolivians professed Roman Catholicism ; nonetheless, a much smaller portion participated actively. Religion was traditionally the domain of women. Men felt no obligation to attend church or to practice their religion.
50% to 80%, depending on the estimate used for the total number of Christians (normally given as 1.5 to 2.1 billion, while there 1.15 billion Catholics).
Roughly about 34 percent of the people in Germany are Roman Catholic.
2.91% of Indonesia is Roman Catholic.
About 95% of Mexicans are of the Roman Catholic faith.
With more than 77.7 million registered members, it is the largest single religious denomination in the United States, comprising 25 percent of the population. The United States has the fourth largest Catholic population, after Brazil, Mexico, and the Philippines.
About 52% of Uruguayans identify themselves as Roman Catholic. Approximately 16% of the population is Protestant or other Christian, and 1% are Jewish. As many as 30% are members of other religions or profess no religious faith whatsoever.Another word for religion?
no it is not a religion people just belive in them
Couple problems with your question, there is no "Roman Catholic", it's just Catholic, the Roman is a popular and not very nice appellation from protestant England. Secondly, there are not "holy weeks", just Holy Week. Holy Week is the popular name for the seven days from Palm Sunday/Passion Sunday, Holy Monday, Holy Tuesday, Holy Wednesday, Holy Thursday (Maundy Thursday), Good Friday, and Holy Saturday: you can see where Holy Week got its name!
It's just Catholic, not Roman Catholic. Roman is an epithet first commonly used in England after the protestant revolt to describe the Catholic Church. It is never used by the official Catholic Church. Any city in the Philippines would be Catholic.
The Vadican city.
- The Roman Catholic Church in Malawi is part of the worldwide Catholic Church in Rome under the leadership of the pope. It was introduced in Malawi by the first Catholic missionaries in 1889.
More than 80.
spain religions roman catholic 68.97 this entry is an ordered listing of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population the major religion in spain has been catholic christianity.
About 17-18 percent of the world is Catholic.
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Quilon or Kollam were the first ones who tried to spread the religion to India, Japan and Southeast Asia.