Top best answers to the question «What percentage of cambodians are christians»
Christians in Cambodia
The U.S. State Department estimates that only about 2 percent of Cambodians are Christian but that the number is growing and there are now about 2,400 churches in the country. Catholics make up 0.1 percent of the population.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What percentage of cambodians are christians?» often ask the following questions:
❔ What percentage of christians are catholic?
- Within the label of “Christianity” are several subdivisions. Approximately 50 percent of the people labeled Christians identify as Catholic, while 37 percent labeled themselves as Protestant (including Anglicans).
- What percentage of nepalis are christians?
- What percentage of zambians are christians?
- What is the percentage of christians to non-christians worldwide?
❔ What percentage of icelanders are christians?
- According to statistics, 85% of Icelanders are Christians. At the beginning of this post, we already mentioned the contrast of a religious numbers and a not so religious country. Statistics are somewhat misleading. Icelanders are automatically registered as member of the church of Iceland when they are born.
- What percentage in the us are christians?
- What percentage of christians are in nepal?
- What is the percentage of christians in belarus?
❔ What percentage of kenyans are christians?
Christianity is the main religion in Kenya. As of 2019, over 85 percent of the population identified as Christians, among which 33.4 percent were Protestants, 20.6 percent Catholics, 20.4 percent Evangelicals, and seven percent from African Instituted Churches.
- What is the percentage of christians in china?
- What is the percentage of christians in croatia?
- What is the percentage of christians in eritrea?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What percentage of cambodians are christians?» so you can surely find the answer!What is the percentage of christians in eswatini?
- According to Pew Research, over 88% of the total 1.2 million population of Eswatini express Christianity to be their faith, over 0.2% express no affiliation.
- As per the CIA World Factbook , France has a composition of 63-66% Christians, 23-28% non religious people, and 7-9% Muslims in the general population.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the background is venerated by Christians as the site of the Burial of Jesus. In terms of demographics, adherents to Christianity make up around two percent of the population in Israel (177,000 people) as of the end of 2019.
- Japan has two main religions – Shinto and Buddhism. There are also a small number of Christians in Japan and a number of atheists. According to the World Factbook, 79.2% of Japanese are Shinto, 66.8% Buddhist and 1.5% Christian.
- The Muslim faith is the second most practiced religion in Jerusalem, representing 34% of the population. 2% of the population identifies as Christian. With Jerusalem being important to so many different religions, it is not surprising that it is the number one tourist city within Israel.
- There are many active religions in Luxembourg. As of 2018, 73.2% of Luxembourg's population adhere to forms of Christianity (63.8% are Catholics, 1.8% are Protestants, 3.0% are Orthodox Christians while 4.6% adhere to other Christian denominations).
- Nearly 30% of Monaco’s population are millionaires because of the friendly tax laws. A significant size of the population of Monaco is Christians and despite Monaco having an official national religion, the constitution allows freedom of religion.
- The CIA World Factbook mentions that 4% of the population of Myanmar is Christian (Baptist 3%, Roman Catholic 1%). The Anglican Communion is represented in Burma by the Church of the Province of Myanmar.
- The total number of Christians in Pakistan were estimated at 2.5 million in 2005, or 1.6% of the population. Of these, approximately half are Roman Catholic and half Protestant.
- In recent years, the Swedish religious landscape has become increasingly diverse, with Christians comprising in 2018 some 64.3% (of which 57.7% belonging to the Church of Sweden) of the total population and rising numbers of people of other religions and people who don't belong to any church (33.5%).
- Christianity is embraced by the majority of the population. It is estimated 85 percent of Zimbabweans claim to be Christians, with approximately 62 percent regularly attending church services. Christian faith plays a very important role in the organization of our society; the bible is regarded as the only source...
- Ninety-five percent of all Christians have never won a soul to Christ. Eighty percent of all Christians do not consistently witness for Christ. Less than two percent are involved in the ministry of evangelism. Seventy-one percent do not give toward the financing of the great Commission.
- Today, about one to two million Japanese are Christians (about one percent of Japan's population), and churches can be found across the country. Many Christians live in Western Japan where the missionaries' activities were greatest during the 16th century.
From 1900 to 2021, Christians as a percentage of the world population declined by 2.2% to 32.3%. The center expects this trend to begin reversing in the years ahead, with the percentage increasing slightly to 32.5% by 2025 and rising to 35% by 2050.What was the percentage of christians in guyana?
- Guyana's other ethnic groups are largely Christian. In 1990, some 52 percent of Guyanese were Christian, 34 percent were Hindu, and 9 percent were Muslim. Of the Christians, 65 percent were Protestant and 35 percent Roman Catholic.
- Today, only around 0.2% of Turkey's population of nearly 80 million is Christian. The 1913-1923 Christian genocide across Ottoman Turkey and the 1955 anti-Greek pogrom in Istanbul are some of the most important events that largely led to the destruction of the country's ancient Christian community.
- Christianity accounted for 31.5% of Czech citizens. Catholics were the largest Christian denomination, making up 27.1% of Czech citizens, while Protestants made up 1.0%, and other types of Christians were 3.4%. Atheists accounted for 25.8% of the population.
- Geographic distribution. The number of Christians in New Zealand varies slightly across different parts of the country — as of the 2006 census, the number of Christians in each territorial authority ranged from a low of 43.7% (in Kawerau) to a high of 63.4% (in Ashburton).
The U.S. government estimates the total population at 6.5 million (midyear 2019 estimate). According to national government statistics, 77 percent of the population is Muslim, and 21.9 percent is Christian.What is the percentage of christians in south africa?
- Religions: Protestant 27.2% (includes Church of Central Africa Presbyterian 17.7%, Seventh Day Adventist/Baptist 6.9%, Anglican 2.6%), Catholic 18.4%, other Christian 41%, Muslim 12.1%, other 0.3%, none 1% (2015-16 est.)
- Christianity in the Philippines. The Philippines is the 5th largest Christian country on Earth, with about 90% of the population being adherents. According to the National Statistics Office's national census for the year 2010, an estimated 90.1% of Filipinos are Christians which consists of 80.6% Catholic, 2.7% Evangelical, 2.4% Iglesia ni Cristo,... Sep 29 2019
- According to the U.S. government, 28 percent of the population is Roman Catholic, 16 percent Zionist Christian, 12 percent Protestant, 18 percent Muslim (mostly Sunni), and 8 percent other religious groups including the Bahai Faith, Judaism, and Hinduism. Approximately 18 percent does not profess any religion or belief.