Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is a antonym for testimony?» often ask the following questions:
❔ What are sessions for testimony?
Sessions for testimony are hearings or trials, and occasionally depositions.
- What is a sentence for testimony?
- What is testimony in the bible?
- What was john's testimony about jesus?
❔ What does discounted testimony mean?
Testimony that is not believed for some reason.
- What is the eyewitness testimony in john?
- What is the hebrew word for 'testimony'?
- How do you spell testimony?
❔ Expert testimony is defined as what?
Expert testimony is defined as testimony from an expert in the field. For example, if a doctor testified at the court, he would be an expert testimony in the court.
1 other answer
There is no antonym for testimony. One cannot prove wrong a person's belief of what they think is true, or their testimony of truth. However, testimony is a synonym for "admissions", (to admit to knowing). The antonym for admissions is "denial", which means to have no testimony of a belief or truth.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What is a antonym for testimony?» so you can surely find the answer!What makes your life a testimony for jesus?
- A Christian who wants to live his life as a testimony for Jesus will love God above all else and love others above himself. When a believer shares what Jesus has done in his life and serves God and others in tangible ways, he will increasingly reflect the life-giving power of Christ into a dark and dismal world.
- Pray and ask God to help you share what he wants you to include. A three-point approach is very effective in communicating your personal testimony. This outline focuses on before you trusted Christ, how you surrendered to him, and the changes in your life since you began walking with him.
- While the testimony of the Eight Witnesses emphasized the tangible reality of the plates, the Three Witnesses had the additional responsibility to testify that their experience as witnesses and the translation itself had been made possible by the power of God.
- In this magnum opus Bauckham argues persuasively that the Gospels reflect (named) eyewitness testimony. According to Bauckham, the ideal source in ancient Greco-Roman literature was not the dispassionate observer, but the eyewitness.
Testimony is עֵדוּת (eh-DOOT).
This is my personal thoughts on the subject of testimonies. I have listened to many testimonies about how people have been touched by God and how God has worked wonders in their lives. After listening to wonderful testimonies I have heard other people exclaim, "I wish I had a testimony like that to give." They are wrong because they do have a testimony. They do not have to go through the fires of hell in order to have a great testimony. A testimony does not mean that something bad happened and God made it good. If you have been raised by loving Godly parents and went to a wonderful church and never needed for a thing, then you have a testimony. You are living proof that God has kept you and your family under His protection. You are proof that if you follow Jesus then you can live a wonderful life. Gloom and doom does not mean that their testimony is better than yours. All testimonies are equal. If you can profess that God has changed your life or always guided your life then be joyful. That is your testimony. Also, now this is the important part so pay attention. Your testimony is not your testimony! It is Gods testimony! It is what Jesus has done in your life. Not what you have done with it. Some people thrive on "Their testimony". Give all the glory to God for the good that He has done.
- Desire to Know. This is the first step in gaining any kind of knowledge.
- Ask God in Sincere Prayer…
- Bear Your Testimony.
- Partake of the Sacrament.
- Many other Bible verses reveal the power of sharing your testimony. Spend a few minutes looking them up: Acts 4:33; Romans 10:17; John 4:39. Read Acts 26.
- Include events, genuine feelings and personal insights that clarify your main point. This makes your testimony tangible--something others can relate to. Be current. Tell what is happening in your life with God now, today. Be honest. Don't exaggerate or dramatize your life for effect.
My Testimony of Redemption was created in 2009.
Testimony of the Ancients was created in 1991.
- "Churchy" words can alienate listeners/readers and keep them from identifying with your life. People who are unfamiliar or even uncomfortable with church and Christianity might not understand what you are saying. They may mistake your meaning or even be turned off by your "foreign language."
- As part of the class we had to write our testimony in such a way that it could be given in under three minutes. Why three minutes? Because after three minutes, most people stop paying attention. You might think it is impossible to share the entire Gospel message in three minutes or less. And you’re right.
The victims testimony convicted the drunk driver. Anton gave his testimony in the temple.
- Their Story - Ask the person you are talking with to share about their spiritual journey.
- Your Story - Then share your Testimony shaped around their experience.
- God's Story - Finally share God's story in a way that connects with their world-view, values and priorities.
- Stick to the point. Your conversion and new life in Christ should be the main points.
- Be specific. Include events, genuine feelings, and personal insights that clarify your main point…
- Be current. Tell what's happening in your life with God right now, today.
- Be honest.
- To gain a testimony of the truth of the gospel members are asked to study the scriptures and learn gospel principles, then pray in faith for the knowledge that it is true. To gain and forever hold on to a testimony of gospel truths is worth whatever price in spiritual preparation we may be required to pay.
- In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. New Living Translation. Your own law says that if two people agree about something, their witness is accepted as fact. English Standard Version. In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true.
- Writing an episode from your Christian testimony is an exercise that will teach you a lot about story. If you’re a fiction writer, you will get great benefit from writing the true story of something Jesus did for you. If you are a non-fiction writer, writing that story will help you work on conveying information […]
- On Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, you can leave comments on each post with your testimony, engage in online conversation with other users from around the world, and share the content on your own page. Sharing lets all your friends see the posts and learn more about the gospel.
Which is more important living the Gospel or living a testimony?
- Living the gospel message is important, but it’s no more important than our verbal testimony, since God has chosen “hearing” the Word as the means of producing faith ( Romans 10:17; see also John 4:39 ). A life dedicated to Christ is a powerful testimony.
- Aim to tell your story in three to five minutes. Practice telling your story until it becomes natural. Now that you know how, write out your story using the guide in “Your Story is God’s Story: Creating Your Testimony.”
- The Gospel of Luke is based squarely on the eyewitness testimony of the followers of Jesus from the beginning of his ministry in Israel, about four decades before the destruction of the Jerusalem temple in 70 AD. Also, the Infancy narrative is probably based in large part on Mary’s testimony about her son’s birth.
- Then My people will never be put to shame. Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord or of me His prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel according to the power of God, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
The witness gave his testimony.Her testimony about the murderer put him in prison for life.