What are the main religions in bahrain?

3
Jacky Schoen asked a question: What are the main religions in bahrain?
Asked By: Jacky Schoen
Date created: Mon, May 31, 2021 9:58 PM
Date updated: Wed, Jun 22, 2022 10:07 AM

Content

Video answer: Middle east explained - the religions, languages, and ethnic groups

Middle east explained - the religions, languages, and ethnic groups

Top best answers to the question «What are the main religions in bahrain»

What is the most common religion in Bahrain?

  • Religion in Bahrain. Most of the population, about 85 % in Bahrain is Muslim, the rest of the minority being Christian, Jewish, Hindu and Parsee . Islam is the state religion. The majority of the Muslims (70%) are Shiites . Formula 1, F1, the Grand Prix – call it what you will.

Local sources estimate 99 percent of citizens are Muslim, while Christians, Hindus, Baha'is, and Jews together constitute the remaining 1 percent. According to Jewish community members, there are approximately 36 Jewish citizens, from six families, in the country.Local sources estimate 99 percent of citizens are Muslim, while Christians, Hindus, Baha'is, and Jews together constitute the remaining 1 percent. According to Jewish community members, there are approximately 36 Jewish citizens, from six families, in the country.

Video answer: Saudi arabia: government and religion

Saudi arabia: government and religion

1 other answer

Islam is the main religion in Bahrain.

Your Answer

Video answer: Namaz parh - qasida - zakir qazi waseem abbas

Namaz parh - qasida - zakir qazi waseem abbas