Video answer: Bandung vs port moresby l indonesia vs papua new guinea development comparison
Top best answers to the question «What are the 3 main religions in angola»
According to the 2014 national census, approximately 41 percent of the population is Roman Catholic and 38 percent Protestant. Individuals not associated with any religious group constitute 12 percent of the population. The remaining 9 percent is composed of animists, Muslims, Jews, Baha'is, and other religious groups.
What is the major religion in Angola?
- Religion in Angola. Angola is a Christian-majority country. Approximately 72% of the population are Catholics and 28% are Protestants. Most of the rest of the population follow indigenous African beliefs, 0.9% are agnostics and 0.6% are Muslims, less than 0.1% are Buddhists.
What languages are spoken in Angola?
- The Official Language Of Angola. Portuguese is the official language of Angola…
- Other Major European Languages Spoken In Angola. French is spoken in Cabinda,an Angolan province that is bordered by two French-speaking nations of the Congo and the DRC.
- Native Or National Languages Of Angola…
- Asian Languages Spoken In Angola…
Video answer: 21 incredible aerial photos of the world #earth #nature #bestpicture #amazingphotos #philipines