Video answer: What did jesus say? | the history of christianity
Top best answers to the question «How many times did jesus say it is written»
- A number of times during His earthly ministry, Jesus responded to questions with, “It is written…” (7 times in Matthew, 4 times in Mark, 5 times in Luke, 1 time in John). In the Bible, we also read of many time when Jesus quoted the truths of God from the Hebrew Scriptures, including:
- Please support the ministry work of Reasons for Hope*Jesus A number of times during His earthly ministry, Jesus responded to questions with, “It is written…” (7 times in Matthew, 4 times in Mark, 5 times in Luke, 1 time in John). In the Bible, we also read of many time when Jesus quoted the truths of God from the Hebrew Scriptures, including:
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many times did jesus say it is written?» often ask the following questions:
❔ What did a jewish teacher say to jesus?
- Rabbi » The title of a jewish teacher. this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.". and respectful greetings in the market places, and being called Rabbi by men.
❔ What did didymos judas thomas say about jesus?
- Translated by Stephen J. Patterson and James M. Robinson * These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke. And Didymos Judas Thomas wrote them down. (1) And he said: “Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death.” (2) Jesus says: (1) “The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
❔ What did jesus not say without a parable?
- He's so identified with this teaching style that Mark's Gospel tells us that "He did not say anything to them without using a parable" (Mark 4:34a). We've collected all of Jesus's parables from the synoptic Gospels: Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
❔ What did jesus say about changing your worldview?
- Change what you know; change your perspective: change your worldview. If you don’t, Jesus said, then “ you will indeed hear but never understand and you will indeed see but never perceive. 2 ” The biblical authors record many stories that reflect a clash of worldviews.
❔ What did jesus say about the adulterous woman?
- This is a tremendous statement about being judgmental toward not only the adulterous woman but all sinners. Jesus said that only the sinless were worthy of casting the first stone. While we as Christians cannot condone sin we are not to be so quick to pass judgment, that is God's role, not ours.
❔ What did jesus say about the lord's supper?
- In place of the Lord’s Supper in John 13-17 Jesus teaches about the Holy Spirit. Jesus explains that although He will be absent, the Holy Spirit would be present with the disciples, ( John 14:16-18 ),
❔ What did jesus say about the seven hypocrites?
- In Matthew 23:13-36, Jesus continues in His warnings about these false spiritual leaders, but now he addresses them directly. Seven times Jesus says to them, “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites.” More than any other group the scribes and Pharisees were false teachers.
❔ What did jesus say about walking in darkness?
- Then Jesus said to them, ‘A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going.
❔ What did jesus say at the last supper?
- Shortly before Jesus was crucified, He ate one final Passover dinner with His disciples which we refer to as the Last Supper. Jesus said, "And he said to them, 'I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
Video answer: How did jesus use scripture? | derek prince
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How many times did jesus say it is written?» so you can surely find the answer!What did jesus say on the cross?
"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise (in response to one of the two thieves crucified next to him) "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit" (last words)What did jesus say to nicodemus about water?
- In Chapter 3, Jesus tells Nicodemus that unless he is born of water and Spirit he cannot enter the “kingdom” of heaven (3:3). Nicodemus did not understand (3:10) and seemed unable to connect Jesus’ words with Ezekiel 36:25-27 - “I will sprinkle you with clean water …to cleanse you from all impurities…and I will put my spirit within you.”
- He's so identified with this teaching style that Mark's Gospel tells us that "He did not say anything to them without using a parable" (Mark 4:34a). We've collected all of Jesus's parables from the synoptic Gospels: Matthew, Mark, and Luke. With each parable, you'll discover:
- West’s Christianity was never hidden, obviously: We’re talking about an artist who said on one of his most-loved songs (“Jesus Walks”): “They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus / That means guns, sex, lies, videotape / But if I talk about God my record won’t get played.”
She writes a letter to the Jewish leaders saying that Jesus is the son of God, but Jesus picks up the letter and it changes to say that Procla is blessed and will be rewarded.
Video answer: Is jesus historical? what do the romans say about him?What did the synagogue leaders say about jesus?
- Surely there were sincere religious synagogue leaders who genuinely thought that what was said about Jesus was blasphemous (10:31–36) and thought they were acting against him and his followers out of conscience (as 16:2 surprisingly admits).