Video answer: Episode 352: how did jesus know his time had come?
Top best answers to the question «How did jesus communicate with the world»
- 2) Jesus communicated truth. Jesus not only spoke the truth, but He is the truth. Further, He promised that the Holy Spirit would reveal the truth to us ( John 16:13) and He has commanded us to share that truth with others. We are to spread the word about who He is and teach others to observe what He has commanded ( Matthew 28:18-20 ).
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How did jesus communicate with the world?» often ask the following questions:
❔ How did god create us to communicate with each other?
- God created men and women to communicate with Him and with each other. He created us in such a way that we are constantly communicating, even when we are not speaking. The intricate anatomical structures which make such communication possible are simply amazing. We are truly fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
❔ How did jesus communicate with the 5, 000 people?
- Jesus involved as many senses of His audiences as possible to enhance communication. When Jesus fed the 5,000 He actively involved people’s sense of touch, taste, sight, hearing and smelling. The Lord knew that good communications would involve multiple channels working simultaneously.
❔ How did jesus interact with people in the bible?
- Jesus knew how to take initiative. Jesus responded to the initiatives of others. Jesus left room in his schedule for interruptions by friends and others enlisting his help. Jesus usually met people on their own turf. Jesus was interested in establishing common ground with others. Witnessing is a science, an art, and a mystery.
❔ How did jesus reveal himself to the world?
- God revealed himself to humanity through his Son, Jesus Christ, who is “the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being” (Hebrews 1:3). Jesus called God his Father (Matthew 10:32-33; Luke 23:34; John 10:15) and said, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).
❔ How do gospels communicate with other faiths?
- How to Share Your Faith in God With Others.
- Represent Jesus in the Best Possible Way.
- Be a Friend by Showing Love.
- Be a Good, Kind, and Godly Example.
- Submit to Authority and Obey God.
- Pray for God to Open a Door.
- More Practical Ways to Share Your Faith By Being an Example.
❔ How long did bartholomew live with jesus?
- As an apostle, Bartholomew personally witnessed most of Jesus’ miracles and heard most of his teachings. He lived with Jesus for about three years.
❔ How long did bartholomew the apostle live with jesus?
- He lived with Jesus for about three years. When Jesus sent out the twelve apostles, Bartholomew (possibly paired with Philip) was given the power to “heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons” ( Matthew 10:8 ).
❔ What did jesus do with the 153 fish?
- Most of the 153 fish caught must have been distributed to the people in the area, who undoubtedly also heard the Gospel from the fishers of men. JOHN 21:12-14 12 Jesus said to them, “Come and eat breakfast.”
❔ What did jesus do with the water on the cross?
- The completing work is Jesus’ life giving death on the cross; a work marked by a “miraculous” flow of water from Jesus’ side. In Chapter 19, Jesus’ Spirit miraculously becomes “living water.” Ironically, the life giving flow of water is accomplished beneath a sign proclaiming Jesus “King” of the Jews.
Video answer: Why did jesus come into the world? - live sunday service
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How did jesus communicate with the world?» so you can surely find the answer!What did jesus say about preaching the gospel in the whole world?
- Jesus said the gospel would be preached “in the whole oikoumenē for a witness to all the nations” ( Matt. 24:14) before “this generation” – their generation – passed away, that is, prior to the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. It was fulfilled just like Jesus said it would be.
- Jesus tells Nicodemus: “God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world.” This means that he was not sent to judge it adversely, condemning all humans to destruction. Rather, as Jesus says, he was sent “for the world to be saved through him.”
- At some time during the crucifixion process, they determined to acquire the body of Jesus to give Him a proper burial. Joseph went to Pilate and obtained the body while Nicodemus acquired the necessary spices and cloth. They both went to the cross, took down the Lord’s body, and wrapped it in a clean linen sheet.
- Also, the legalist’s pride motivates him to exalt himself in the sight of others by his outward behavior, again neglecting to see the corruption of his own heart. Thus legalism denies human depravity and exalts human ability. As such, it is opposed to the gospel of God’s grace. That’s why both Jesus and Paul clashed with the legalists.
- He entered into “ a very specific world ”… a world that He designed in eternity past wherein He would present the good news of salvation to fallen man. It took “ a very unique culture ” to give definition and understanding to divine truth.
Video answer: Hidden bible teaching explains how to talk to god (warning!! instant results!!)Why did jesus send the church into the world?
- Summary: Jesus sent His Church into the world to be the “salt of the earth” and the “light of the world”. But the opposite is happening all over America — our increasingly faithless popular culture is changing the Church!