Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How did jesus accomplish his work?» often ask the following questions:
❔ What did jesus accomplish by his obedience?
Our Lord Accomplished our Salvation. His Obedience to His Father opened the Gates of Heaven for us all.
- What did jesus do for work?
- What did jesus work in 4 gospel accounts?
- Did jesus work for the jews or the gentiles?
❔ Does legalism accomplish god's purposes?
- Legalists may appear to be righteous and spiritual, but legalism ultimately fails to accomplish God’s purposes because it is an outward performance instead of an inward change.
- Did jesus perform a miracle in bethesda the didn't work?
- Who sings the gospel song jesus jesus jesus?
- Did jesus father baptise jesus?
❔ What was jesus work?
Preaching the gospel
- Who plays jesus in 'jesus christ superstar'?
- Who sings the song that goes in the name of jesus jesus in the name of jesus jesus?
- Who kissed jesus and who denied jesus' name?
1 other answer
By dying on the cross for our sins and rising again
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «How did jesus accomplish his work?» so you can surely find the answer!Is jesus divinity?
Yes He Is. He Is the Second Person Of the Holy Trinity.
Yes, Jesus was baptized. Matthew 3:13-17 describes his baptism. John was the baptist, and He was baptized in the Jordan river.
Mary Magdalene. According to some people she was a crazy woman who wandered the streets. Jesus cured her of her mental illness and they got married. Some people disagree and say Jesus never got married. So you will have to deside for yourself.
Jesus portrays Love, glory, and power. These are seen in His words and miracles.
his brother john. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, who was His cousin.
John the Baptist.
I think you mean 'baptized' but John the Baptist (Jesus' cousin) baptized Jesus. Remember John and John the Baptist were two diffrent people like Judas and Judas iscariot. Have a blessed day!
As told in the New Testament Gospels, Judas betrayed Jesus for "30 pieces of silver," identifying him with a kiss in front of Roman soldiers.Who followed jesus?
Many people who believed on him, including his disciples. See Matthew 14.13. When Jesus heard [of it], he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard [thereof], they followed him on foot out of the cities.
The New Testament is the Holy Book that refers to the life of Jesus Christ and the life of the early christians
There is no difference. The Jesus of history is the Jesus of faith, and faith in him is not blind but based upon history.
That is a wonderful question, but the Bible does not use much punctuation, so in reality, speaking of the grammar, it is suppose to be written Jesus, Christ. not Jesus Christ. As many references in the KJV of the Bible, is Christ Jesus, written correctly Christ, Jesus, or Jesus, Christ. It is referring to Christ.
- Gospel of Jesus' Wife, recto. The Gospel of Jesus' Wife is a papyrus fragment with Coptic text that includes the words, "Jesus said to them, 'my wife...'". The text received widespread attention when first publicized in 2012 for the implication that some early Christians believed that Jesus was married.
There is no difference. Jesus is Jesus Christ. No, Christ is not His last name. Jesus was His earthly name, Christ is His heavenly name. That's why that you usually hear Jesus refered to as one of three things as far as names go: Jesus, Jesus Christ, and Christ Jesus.
in the gospel of mark they portray Jesus as a less than divine person or not a holy as the others may say.
- But most modern preachers teach that the gospel of Jesus Christ is about Jesus Christ. They claim that He is the Kingdom of God—that the gospel of the Kingdom refers exclusively to Him. But this is not what the Bible says! The gospel of Christ is His gospel — His message about the Kingdom of God! Messengers carry messages.
According to the synoptic gospels, there was no one of Jesus' acquaintance at the cross when he died. The Gospel According to St Mark says that women looked from afar off: among them, Mary. The Gospel According to St Matthew also says that women looked from afar off: among them, Mary and Mary Magdalene. Luke's Gospel says that those of his acquaintance stood afar off with the women. So only Luke has anyone nearby other than the women, and even then only afar off. The Gospel According to St John says that the mother of Jesus, her sister (also called Mary) and Mary Magdalene stood by the cross with the disciple whom he loved. The identity of this disciple has long been debated, but most Christians think that he was the disciple John.
The name Jesus means, "He will save his people: and the word Christ or messiah means he is the great deliever from God.
It was Peter who denied Jesus three times.
Peter was the first to voice outloud that Jesus was the Messiah.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ begins with the truth that all your sins were forever forgiven by God on the Cross of Jesus Christ (Mark 3:28; Colossians 1:20; 2 Corinthians 5:19). Everyone, believers and unbelievers alike, is forgiven of every single sin, past, present, and future (1 John 2:2).
Jesus told his followers many stories. One of the is that of the tax collector and the Pharisee. The Pharisee was proud and looked down upon the tax collector as a sinner and the tax collector thought he was not worthy before God. At the end God was more pleased with the humbleness of the tax collector. The moral of the story is, if you put yourself above others, you will be put down. But if you humble yourself, you will be honored by God.
- The obvious answer to the question “Did Jesus Ever Argue Doctrine” is: Absolutely, yes. In fact, we see an example of this right from the text I just cited above from the Gospel of Mark, which is the end of a series of arguments Mark tells us Jesus had been having with Jewish religious leaders.
Assuming that water baptism is implied, no, there there is no record of Jesus baptising anyone. Jesus himself was baptized by John the baptist.