Top best answers to the question «Can a person who hasn't heard the gospel be saved»
- If it is possible that someone who has not heard the gospel can be saved, then it must be through Jesus Christ and him alone ( John 14:6 ). But, it could not be that a person who is not heard of Jesus can make it to heaven based upon being good, or sincere since that would violate the scriptural teaching that no one is good ( Rom. 3:10-12 ).
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can a person who hasn't heard the gospel be saved?» often ask the following questions:
❔ Can a heathen who has never heard the gospel be saved?
- That is clearly false. However, there are enough hints to suggest that it is possible for the heathen to be saved, so we can't accuse God of being unfair to people who have never heard. They have been given general revelation and are responsible. They have no excuse. 
❔ Can a person be saved if they have never heard of jesus?
- In other words, no one will be condemned for not believing in Jesus who has never heard of Jesus. Does that mean that people will be saved and go to heaven if they have never heard of Jesus? No, that is not what God tells us in the Bible. The main passage in the Bible that talks about this is Romans 1:18–23.
❔ Can a person be saved if they have not heard the gospel of christ?
- Not all are saved; those who reject Christ’s payment for sin will eternally endure God’s wrath on sin in hell ( John 3:18,36; Revelation 20:15 ). Can a person have his sins forgiven and have eternal life apart from knowledge of Christ? 1. No, a person must hear the gospel of Christ and place his or her faith in Christ ( Romans 10:13,14) 2.
❔ Can a person be saved if they have not heard the gospel?
- However: Salvation is a good-faith offer to anyone who exercises personal faith in Christ (see John 1:12; 14:6; Acts 4:12). People who fail to respond positively to the gospel stand utterly condemned (see John 3:18; 5:23-24; 1 Thess. 2:16).
❔ Did cs lewis believe people who never heard the gospel?
What did C.S.Lewis believe about God?
- For Lewis, Christianity is not the only revelation of God’s way, but it is the complete and perfect revelation. Lewis, therefore, didn’t hold to the idea that all roads lead equally to God. In addition, Lewis believed that time may not work the same way after death as it does in life.
❔ Have all nations heard the gospel?
The Gospel has already been preached to all nations, geographically from Japan and Korea, then every nation in Asia, Europe, Africa, the Americas, the nations of the Indian and Pacific Oceans and so on. There is no nation on earth that has not at some time received Christian missionaries preaching the Gospel.
❔ How many times gospel shared before a person is saved?
How many people in the world have yet to hear the Gospel?
- Of the 5.8 billion people in our world, 1.2 billion (around 20%) have yet to hear the Gospel. 6 000 people groups are broadly Christian, another 3 000 have some Christian witness and the other 3000 are “unreached” with about 1000 having no known Christians and no outreach.
❔ How will god judge people who never heard the gospel?
What happens to people who have never heard about Jesus?
- Even the person who never hears about Jesus is accountable for humbling himself before God. In fact, the Bible speaks of a future time when God will proclaim the following “eternal gospel” to every nation, tribe, language, and people on Earth: “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come.
❔ How will people who never heard the gospel be judged?
Are there people who have never heard the Gospel?
- Since the day of Pentecost, whole populations and ethnic groups have lived and died without ever having an opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ’s offer of salvation. Even at the dawn of the 21st century, there are pockets of humanity who have yet to have the gospel delivered to them.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Can a person who hasn't heard the gospel be saved?» so you can surely find the answer!Is it possible that every person on earth has heard the gospel?
- In other words, it is possible that every people group on Earth will have had the Gospel preached to them and some portion of Scripture translated into their language. To hear this announcement was astounding.
Does the Bible say everyone who has never heard the Gospel will go?
- The Bible Says Everyone Who Has Never Heard the Gospel Will Go to Hell The Bible says that everyone who does not call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ will not be saved. Salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Acts 4:11-12 explains:
- Many Christians will one day ask themselves, or be asked, "What happens to those people who died and never had a chance to hear the Gospel, who never got to place their faith in Jesus? Will they be saved, or will they be condemned?"
What does the Bible say about people who have never heard the Gospel?
- All Christians should be concerned for people who have never heard the gospel. The proper response, however, is not to get mad at God but to get motivated to share the gospel. God sent his Son because he loves the whole world ( John 3:16 ). While God will not save everyone, God is eager to save everyone.
What happens to people who have never heard of Jesus?
- You asked what happens to people who live far away from the gospel and have never heard about Jesus and die without faith in him. Here is what I think the Bible teaches. God always punishes people because of what they know and fail to believe. In other words, no one will be condemned for not believing in Jesus who has never heard of Jesus.
- Though the man on the island “knows God” (v. 21), he “suppresses the truth” (v. 18) perceptible in nature and is therefore “without excuse” (v. 20). Humans aren’t guilty because they haven’t heard the gospel; they’re guilty because they haven’t honored their Creator.